Welcome to Asian Runway Academy. The Academy is for both new and existing models that would like a refresher. The course is designed to guide you through a step-by-step educational insight to the modelling industry from start to the end. This is a three-day course made up of professional workshops, practical sessions and some home study to ensure you have understood the course contents. Our students will be trained by professionals in each topic, which will guarantee to expand your skills and confidence as a model. On completion you will receive an Asian Runway certificate and have a thorough understanding of the following:
Unit 1 - An introduction to the modelling industry.
Unit 2 - Catwalk & Choreography
- Booking Agents
- The Client
- Composition Cards
Unit 3 - Acting & Presentation Skills
- Walking in Heels
- Turns & Techniques
- Connecting with the Audience
- Posing for the camera
- Facial Expressions
- Body Movement
- Types of Modelling, Commercial, Editorial, High Fashion & Glamour
Unit 4 - Wardrobe and Beauty Care
- Auditioning for Commercials
- Reading Story Boards
- Effective Speech and Voice Projection
- Memorising Scripts
- Camera Audition
- Preparation and Time Management for Castings
Unit 5 - Health & Nutrition
- Skin Care
- Application of Makeup
- On screen Makeup
- Hair Care
- Nail Care
- Understanding your Body Shape
- What Looks Good on You
Unit 6 - Interview Techniques & Summary
- Healthy Eating
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Effects of Extreme Dieting
- Basic Exercise
- Effective Interviewing
- Career Management
- Thoery & Practical Tests
Launched by Asian Runway this is the first Modelling Course for the Asian look and ethnic society academy. The model academy has been designed to give both practical and written knowledge within the modelling industry. Our approach is practical and current focusing on giving you all the right advice and training to get the success you need.
Although there are no prerequisite requirements in taking this course we do expect that participants have a genuine passion for the modeling industry.
Why have we launched the Academy?
We have been asked several times, why we have launched The Academy. There are a number of answers to this:
- The Asian Modelling Industry is still growing and is becoming more popular over time. There are a number of young potential models out there who like the VANITY of being a model but are not prepared to do the hard work. The Academy provides the necessary barrier to entry which makes sure that firstly, the model is serious and secondly they have the right training to win more clients.
- We don't ask everyone who wants to join the agency to join the Academy. If you are genuinely a strong model and have a good body of work we welcome your application. There is no fee to register to the agency.
- We have worked very hard to put together an in-depth certification program which will give the model the best chance of winning clients and more importantly provide the skills and knowledge needed for this demanding market. Our clients always ask us if the models have been trained or have a strong body of work. This is how we can help you get past this barrier.
- We charge for the course simply because it costs money to put the course on, pay the teachers and put together the course materials which have been well researched. There is a good chance that after the course you will be in a stronger position to get real work with real clients. We are totally against hiring models for no fees, we dont expect models to work for free.
- Over time, we will only put forward those models to clients who have been trained through the academy. That way we know we are always offering the highest standard of models.
A three-day course opened to both males and females aged 16 years plus. The cost of the course is £995 including VAT. However if you sign up using the form below we will give you the introductory offer of £695 for the course (plus a small processing fee).
For more information on attending please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or register your interest using the form below.